What is hosted exchange?
- Having a server without the costs of an actual machine. IronTree hosted exchange (HEX), using Microsoft Hosted Exchange, provides an entire email server with full administrative control.
- A unified messaging platform, with calendaring, configurable security features, anti-spam and anti-virus protection, and comprehensive collaboration and synchronisation features.
- Your email solution grows to meet the changing requirements of your business.
- Professional, consistent corporate branding.
IronTree HEX means that we provide all hardware and software, and run and maintain it for you in our enterprise data centres. You access your email using Outlook or Outlook for Mac, Macmail on your desktop, Outlook Web App (OWA) in any web browser, or wirelessly from a device like the iPhone or any Android device.
What is the IronTree HEX branding?
Complete branding management via a cloud hosted management console, including:
- Automated, professional email signatures that are transmitted with every email message from every sender in your company
- Rotating product and service banners offering your services in every email
- Intelligent links in the banners and signatures that enable you to track email responses and refine messaging based on response